CLICK me...^^

Devils' Searching

Custom Search

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sickness is pulling me to hell


while i am sitting on my sofa,the-days-left passes my mind, holy crap!just a MONTH from now...i just wondering,will i succeed in my SPM? its must be kidding me...i get all B in my trail exam and how could i have such a amusing dream...thinking of my Form5 life is going to end when the SPM over,i dont know what can i or what could i do after SPM,will i just play all along the holidays?or i will hang out with buddies and friends?or i will just sit in my room and cry for the whole day for my unacceptable performance in SPM? Whao...this frighten me now...SPM! SPM! SPM! SPM! all is just about an exam,why are we so scare about "him",the freedom killer ?Dont know why....the answer may be at your book now,go and seek for it...see whether it is same as mine???Good luck to all of you,my Friends

No comments: