CLICK me...^^

Devils' Searching

Custom Search

Friday, October 30, 2009

I have Graduated!....


Today, I graduated from my secondary school, SMJK Chung Ling High School. In the graduation, I just felt nothing, watching all the excellent students in academic or in sports walked up the stage one by one to received their certificate when their names were announced, jealousy engulfed me. I were wondering why I don’t work harder in my year, Form 5? Why I just want to play? Why i didn’t care about my study earlier? And why will I regret now….complex feeling~ If I say I really regret right now, it might just a lie, or I just regret at a couple moments… useless me…
Everyone knows that SPM is coming soon, every students are reading harder and harder, some never stop for a rest, some vow for all straight A+ in the SPM with confidence, some even fell sick within study, why are they so industry in study? I almost forget why I will be in Chung Ling High school? Almost forget why I used to be so hardworking to achieve something I desire, something I want so much…Fallen angel, from the sky is trapped in a deep and sad emotional cave, just like me…holy crap!

No comments: